ARE YOU READY TO GO TO WORK & GET PAID TO ENJOY YOURSELF?????????
Good - Because we do things a little differently around here.
All the care support we provide is delivered in a person-led manner, promoting choice, fun, adventures and positive risk-taking!
All we need from you is a kind and caring nature, a fun personality, and a commitment to enhancing the lives of others.
We GUARANTEE you will go home every day smiling.
- To provide care in accordance with best practice and legislative requirements, reflecting policies and procedures and agreed standards under the direction of the Senior Care Practitioner
- To support and enable clients to maintain skills and personal interests whilst delivering person-centred care unique to each individual
- To maintain skills at a current level, undertake such training and development as required from time to time to maintain and progress knowledge
- Ensure clients are at the heart of care delivery and their wishes and preferences enhance their wellbeing
- To contribute to the efficient running of the service
- Support clients to maintain their relationships and connections with the local community
- Ensure Care Plans and other information about how to support client are followed
- Be responsible for informing the Senior Care Practioner of any changes in the needs of clients
- Be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of those individuals they support
No experience necessary, if you're kind that’s your biggest asset!
Full training provided
Career development/ progression
Paid for full shift ( travel time) not just per visit
24 hour on-call support
Work with some lovely clients