To promote an environment that is person-centered and caring for our clients through high standards of professional practice, taking a holistic approach to ensure the client's physical, emotional, social, intellectual, and spiritual needs are accommodated, ensuring that each client receives care appropriate to their needs.
To support the Registered Manager to organize the day-to-day running of service provision through company policies, training, supervision, guidance and standards. Ensuring and implementing the requirements of the Care Quality Commission(CQC) Key Lines of Enquiry (KLOE) and Care Standards Regulations: Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) Regulations 2014
To support with marketing, the services provided by the company and liaising with commissioners, prospective clients, health professionals, and other agencies connected with training and development of the service
Responsible for the day-to-day management of the team including:
- To provide all relevant information to prospective clients, undertaking/delegating and contributing to the assessment of clients in conjunction with them, relevant professional agencies, and where appropriate the clients family or nominated individual
- To produce or oversee tailored made person-centred care plans which promote independence for each client
- To participate in introduction visits as appropriate when a care worker is matched to a client for the first time
- To oversee and provide support to clients, families, and team members when on duty ensuring that all calls are covered and delivering care where required.
- To visit clients to review care plans, examine written records of medication administration, finance, and daily logs notes kept by care staff as required by the Registered Manager
- Assist and oversee the completion of rotas for staff and clients ensuring that all care packages are covered on a weekly basis, ensuring continuity of service provision to the client by producing detailed work schedules for the care workers and providing both written and verbal instructions/guidance to them.