We are BDW Care LTD (Trading as Rainbow Homecare) and Over The Rainbow Care LTD (Trading as Rainbow Daycare, both companies incorporated in England and Wales that form The Rainbow Care Group. Our company numbers are 11915778 and 09066135 and our registered address is Unit 4A Mercury Court Knaresborough North Yorkshire HG5 8LF.
(“BDW Care LTD” / “Over The Rainbow Care LTD”/ “The Rainbow Care Group”/ “we” / “our” / “us”). We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. We comply with the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (“GDPR”) unless and until the GDPR is no longer directly applicable in the UK, together with any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation as amended or updated from time to time in the UK, and any successor legislation to the GDPR and the DPA (together “Data Protection Legislation”). We are the data controller of data you pass to us pursuant to this policy.
Only Rainbow Care Group and our working partners will have access to your data. It will be used purely for making contact with you at a later date, unless you have requested us not to do so.
The information we will collect will be Names, Email Address, Postal Addresses and other details knowingly provided to us by you.
What information do we hold and how will we use it?
Information you give us: You may give us information about you by completing enquiry forms on the website or by requesting via the website that we send you marketing information or you may upload your CV through the jobs section of our website. The information you give us may include your name, email address, address/location and phone number or other information relating to your enquiry that you choose to provide us with or details that are contained within your CV if applying for a position.
We will retain this information while we are corresponding with you or providing services to you or to a Service User you represent. We will retain this information for the required period of time as outlined at https://ico.org.uk/. We will not keep data for longer than is necessary.
Information BDW Care LTD collects about you: We may collect the following information from you when you visit the website:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from the website (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, website errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our helpline.
The retention period for information of this nature is outlined at https://ico.org.uk/.
Information we receive from other sources: This includes information we receive about you when you use other websites operated by us or other services we provide. This information may include your name, email address, postal address and phone number. Please access ICO for further information regarding the retention of this information.
When you use this website we will collect basic information about the way you use the site during your visit. This information is used only for site navigation, systems administration and analytical purposes.
You can set your browser to reject cookies but if you do so you will be unable to enjoy full site functionality.
The table below explains what cookies we use and why. Table last updated May 2018.
|.google.com||This is used to collect information about how visitors use the sites. The cookies collect information anonymously, including the number of visitors to the sites, where visitors have come to the sites from and the pages they have visited. We use this information to compile reports and to help us improve the sites. Click here for Google Privacy|
|NID||The NID cookie contains a unique ID Google uses to remember your preferences and other information, such as your preferred language (e.g. English), how many search results you wish to have shown per page (e.g. 10 or 20), and whether or not you wish to have Google’s SafeSearch filter turned on.|
|SIDCC||A security cookie to protect users’ data from unauthorised access.|
|APISID, HSID, SAPISID, SID, SSID||Used by Google to store user preferences and information of Google maps.|
Use of Information
We may use the information we receive and/or collect about you to:
- Fulfil our obligations under any contract that we have entered into with you or with a Service User that you represent, and to provide you or the relevant Service User with information or services that you or the Service User has requested
- Send you newsletters and marketing information if you have consented to us doing so
- Notify you of products and services that we feel may interest you, or permit third parties to do so if you have provided the appropriate consent
- Monitor website usage and provide statistics to third parties for the purposes of improving and developing the website and the services we provide via the website
We process personal information for certain legitimate business purposes, which include some or all the following:
- Where the processing enables us to enhance, modify, personalise or otherwise improve the website, its services or communications
- To identify and prevent fraud
- To enhance the security of our network and information systems
- To better understand how people interact with our website
- To administer the website and carry out data analysis, troubleshooting and testing; and
- To determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns and advertising
If we obtain consent from you to do so, we may provide your personal details to third parties so that they can contact you directly in respect of services in which you may be interested.
Where we are processing personal data that we have obtained via the website on the basis of having obtained consent from you, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. If you would like to withdraw your consent or prefer not to receive any of the above-mentioned information (or if you only want to receive certain information from us) please let us know by contacting us via email: [email protected] . Please bear in mind that if you object, this may affect our ability to carry out the tasks above for your benefit.
If you wish to have your information removed from our database or if you do not want us to contact you for marketing purposes, please let us know by clicking the “Unsubscribe” option in any email we send to you and providing the details requested or by contacting us via email: [email protected] and we will take steps to ensure that this information is deleted as soon as reasonably practicable.
We will not share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us (other than as set out in this policy) without your prior consent, unless required to do so by law.
Third Party Sites
How Safe Is Your Information?
Protecting your security and privacy is important to us and we make every effort to secure your information and maintain your confidentiality in accordance with the terms of the Data Protection Legislation. The website is protected by various levels of security technology, which are designed to protect your information from any unauthorised or unlawful access, processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage.
We will do our best to protect your personal data but the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Any such transmission is therefore at your own risk.
Disclosure of your Information
Information may be shared between the two companies that form The Rainbow Care Group, BDW Care LTD (trading as Rainbow Homecare) and Over The Rainbow Care LTD (Trading as Rainbow Daycare) and are jointly responsible for the management of our website.
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006. We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and subcontractors for the performance of any contract we enter with them or you
- Third parties who may wish to contact you in respect of services or products they offer or sell which may be of interest to you, provided we receive your consent to such disclosure; and/or advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the website
Please note we may need to disclose your personal information where we:
- Sell any or all our business or assets or we buy another business or assets in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective buyer or seller
- Are under a legal duty to comply with any legal obligation or to enforce or apply our terms and conditions; or
• Need to disclose it to protect our rights, property or the safety of our customers or others, including the exchange of information with other companies, organisations and/or governmental bodies for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction
Your rights in respect of your data
If any of the information you provide to us via the website changes, please let us know as soon as possible so that we can make the necessary changes to the information we hold for you on our database. If you wish to make any changes to your information, please contact us via email: [email protected]
If you wish to access or rectify the information we hold about you, or request that such information be transmitted directly to another data controller, please contact us via email: [email protected] . We shall process your request to access your information within one month of receipt, or we’ll let you know within that timeframe if we need more information from you. We will process your request free of charge.
To request that your information is deleted or if you wish to restrict or object to the processing of your information, please contact us via email: [email protected]
If you have any complaints about our use of your personal data, please contact us. You also have the right to complain to the relevant supervisory authority in your jurisdiction. In the UK, the supervisory authority is the Information Commissioner’s Office. Contact details for the ICO can be found at https://ico.org.uk/
If you have any further queries or comments on our Privacy and Cookies Policy, please contact us via the following webpage email: [email protected]
Your consent / information
By using this website, you are saying that you agree to the collection and use of any personal information sent to us, provided it is used as set out in this Policy.
If we decide to change the Privacy and Cookies Policy, we will post those changes on this page so that you are always aware of the information we collect, how we use it and under what circumstances it is disclosed.
You have the right to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you (for which we may charge a small fee) and to correct any inaccuracies in your information.
The Internet is not a 100% secure medium of communication and, accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted via the Internet. We are not responsible for any damages you, or others, may suffer as a result of the loss of confidentiality of such information.
Communications will be monitored regularly to improve our service and for security and regulatory purposes.
Before you provide us with any personal data about a third party you must obtain the correct authority from the individual(s) concerned and undertake to keep them advised about how their information will be used.
Data captured is solely for the fulfilment of orders placed by the user. Any further communication through specific marketing contact can be unsubscribed via our dedicated opt out link here.